Accounting Clerk Full Time
Cedar Park, TX, US
Loop1, a global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds® ITOM offering, and Cisco Premier Partner, with specializations in enterprise networking, unified communications, and Webex collaboration, is looking to recruit an Accounting Clerk who will support the day-to-day responsibilities of the finance and accounting department as well as some responsibilities of the sales department.
The Accounting Clerk is a detail-oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Accounting Clerk’s success is measured based on the following metrics:
- Accuracy of transactions, payments, and reconciliations.
- Ensuring accounts receivable are collected within a timely manner.
- Submitting reports to management in a timely manner.
- Cultural Competencies include transparency, integrity, honesty, and initiative.
- Behavioral Competencies include strategic thinking, ability to learn quickly, financial savvy (business drivers), flexibility, ability to motivate others, and a self-starter.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Processing accounts receivable, including sales order creation, billing, and collections
- Assist with processing accounts payable and expense reports by entering bills and transactions
- Extract or create ad hoc internal reports with minimal error
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Complete any other tasks delegated by the Finance Manager or Accounting Lead
- Assist the sales team with completing vendor forms
- Input quality data generated from the Sales Team
- Process leads for Account Managers
- Miscellaneous office tasks as needed
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or at least 1+ years of related experience.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Required ability to read, understand, and analyze financial statements.
- Ability to work as a contributor on a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to perform duties in accordance with all applicable principles, standards, and laws.
- Experience with NetSuite
Loop1 is a leading global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds ITOM product offerings—we offer the most comprehensive training and professional services for SolarWinds clients across the globe.
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies, and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values that embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.