Accounting Manager Full Time - Management
Austin, Texas, Cedar Park, TX, US
Loop1, a global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in SolarWinds® monitoring and observability, plus Runecast, Portnox, NetFoundry, KnowBe4, and netTerrain. We are actively recruiting an Accounting Manager based in Austin, Texas.
If you are a self-driven finance professional with strong problem-solving capabilities, strategic and operational depth as well as sound financial acumen, this role is for you. This role will oversee our NA and global finance teams.
The role reports to the COO
- Lead the global Loop1 accounting team across our five locations (US, UK, Ireland, Germany, Sri Lanka) with a commitment to training and mentoring staff.
- Develop the financial calendar and take the actions to adhere to it.
- Plan, communicate, and execute the rhythm of business including AP/AR, tax planning, payments, monthly close, quarterly forecasting, annual planning, and strategic initiatives
- Manage the monthly fiscal close process, providing reporting results and variance commentary to convey the business story.
- Effectively manage budgets throughout the year. Act as the single point of contact for budget and forecast accuracy. Partner across the company to seek out and implement process improvements designed to simplify and improve efficiency, organization agility, discipline, and excellence in execution.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in financial analysis, planning, and strategy in an organization with high levels of operational complexities.
- Proficient in NetSuite and Excel.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and strategic mindset.
- Must be able to perform duties in accordance with all applicable principles, standards, and laws.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job
Loop1 is a leading global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds ITOM product offerings—we offer the most comprehensive training and professional services for SolarWinds clients across the globe.
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values that embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.