Business Development Manager Loop1 US Sales Team
Loop1 is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager. The position is US-based, with the option to work remotely or be based at the Loop1 HQ in Austin.
What you will do every day:
- Develop new business via telephone and email by educating potential clients on our offering. Then, transfer the lead to our Inside Sales Reps.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis with clients and identify pain points to determine how Loop1 will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in NetSuite, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and all supporting documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field or 3+ years sales experience
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales software industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software
SolarWinds sales experience would be an advantage, but is not a requirement.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.