Business Development Representative Full Time
Loop1, a global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds® ITOM offering, and Cisco Premier Partner, with specializations in enterprise networking, unified communications, and Webex collaboration, is looking to recruit an Business Development Representative to join our team in the UK.
The BDR will be responsible for researching clients within Loop1’s CRM and identifying /contacting accounts that have potential for additional business through Loop1. It will be up to BDR to replace outdated contacts using ZoomInfo and establishing new relationships with these prospects. The goal of the BDR position is to generate outbound leads to be handed over to the account reps for deeper conversations regarding their SolarWinds platform.
Based out of our Cirencester (UK) Office, currently working from home location during COVID following the UK government guidelines.
Office Hours – Mon – Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop new business via telephone and email by educating potential clients on our offering. Then, transfer the lead to our Inside Sales Reps.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis w/ clients and identify pain points to determine how Loop1 will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in NetSuite, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and all supporting documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Assist with existing EMEA sales.
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside software sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software
- Solarwinds sales experience
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.