Cisco Technology Bid and Proposal Specialist Full Time
Full Time – Cisco Technology Bid and Proposal Specialist – Sri Lanka Remote – Colombo
Cisco Technology Bid and Proposal Specialist
At Loop1 IT Operations Management is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance ITOM in every region of the world. Loop1 is a leading global partner and authorized reseller of Cisco and SolarWinds carrying global certifications and this forms an integral part of our 2021 strategic priorities.
We are seeking a talented and capable person to join our Sri Lankan team who has the ability to identify, generate and manage Cisco technical bid processes and generate proposal responses based on the Cisco quoting tools. You have to have worked with the Cisco Partner Programs and tools.
You will be expected to act independently but rely heavily on others to deliver and be able to operate smoothly and quickly. Good judgement and business savvy are needed, but we are part of a close-knit team of peers and teammates that support, help, and learn from each other.
To be considered for this role successful candidate must be able to :
- Scan multiple portals and tendering sites that Loop1 subscribes to and dig out the relevant opportunities that Loop1 may consider responding to on a daily basis
- Categorize and prioritize these for response as a quick licensing only response or more complex proposal that will involve presales and sales operatives
- Develop and craft Cisco SKU based Bills of Materials and license based responses using the Cisco Commercial Workspace TOOLS (CCW) , the Quick Pricing Tool and other partner tools
- Register and update these opportunities into the Netsuite CRM used at Loop1
- Register the deals with both Cisco (for DealReg) and the relevant distributor
- Post and track the relevant bid responses to the relevant online opportunity
- Process and manage orders through to completion and ensures changes to orders are conveyed to appropriate departments
- Advise management of order status, changes, clarifications, and approvals.
- Maintain quote and order files Work with accounting to determine payment method and Loop1 accounting practices.
Whilst it sounds straight forward – it is not. You must have experience with channel and distribution operations, Cisco partner programs, Cisco SKU’s, BoM creation, Deal ID’s and specifically the knowledge of Cisco EULA’s and the Cisco CCW quoting tools.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Minimum of two years’ experience in closely working with Cisco solutions
- Hands on Experience with Cisco Enterprise Agreements
- Hands on experience with Cisco Commercial Workspace ( CCW )
- Usage of CRM for sales activities
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Be able to work with internal and external customers under demanding conditions.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and all aspects of NetSuite strongly preferred.
- Analytical skills
- Ability to act and work independently
- Decision making skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- Extreme Attention to detail
- Ability to manage RF responses directly into advanced markets
- Provide technical expertise of the Cisco solutions and product SKU offerings which include: switches, routers, security, collaboration, Data Center, and licensing bundles
- Utilize CCW, CSCC and quoting and accounting tools
- Various projects and other duties as assigned
If this sounds like you.. then apply to Loop1.
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.