Client Services Coordinator Full Time, Administrative
Loop1, a global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds® ITOM offering, and Cisco Premier Partner, with specializations in enterprise networking, unified communications, and Webex collaboration, is looking to recruit a highly-motivated, experienced Client Services Coordinator to join a growing team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the regional teams in NA, EMEA and APJ, aligning the best engineers and driving results for our clients.
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for managed services projects with our clients. This position will be based at our south Austin office location on Highway 71 and/or remotely as needed. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of IT services, service desk, or project management and a desire to increase their knowledge.
The role reports to the Americas Managed Services Operations Manager.
- Work independently to kick off, monitor, and close out ongoing client projects.
- Engage clients and Loop1 team to gather resource requirements to ensure client satisfaction and service project success.
- Communicate with engineering management any identified gaps in service delivery so that a plan to close those can be executed.
- Match engineering resources to the appropriate projects based on client needs, engagement scope and engineer’s expertise.
- Escalate exceptions and project issues – when needed – to ensure client satisfaction.
- Partner with clients to create and maintain an up-to-date project schedule, noting constraints such as change management windows and freezes.
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do, positive attitude, be a strong team player
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-pressure role working on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Experience working in the technology industry
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, including NetSuite
- Familiarity with service desk principles
- Project Management skills, certifications, experience
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.