Cloud Engineer III JOIN OUR PASSIONATE & PROFESSIONAL TEAM
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Organization – Loop1
Job – Engineer
Location – Sri Lanka
Job Type – Regular Employee Hire
Loop1 is committed to helping clients achieve their goals through exceptional monitoring tools, integration, and automation. The collective intelligence we deliver through L1M3 (Loop1 Monitoring Maturity Model) allows our clients to gain insights, drive outcomes and foster innovation among IT teams and infrastructure services.
Headquartered in Austin Texas, with offices in the UK, Ireland, Sri Lanka, and Singapore; Loop1 is able to provide technical solutions either onsite or remotely to clients around the world. Loop1 has been supporting clients with their IT operations management (ITOM) solutions since 2009.
The expertise gained over this time has led to the creation and design of our unrivaled public training program centered around the SolarWinds Orion Platform. Whether networking, security, development, software, or training, we provide custom-tailored options for our clients that deliver results and improve IT performance.
We are looking for team players who thrives in demanding environments and accomplish challenging assignments with minimum supervision and instructions. Opportunity exists for exceptional individuals, passionate about engineering breakthrough solutions for our clients.
- Manage an incoming queue of cases, incidents and service requests within SLA, OLA and KPI targets
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to fellow systems and cloud engineers and work with the business to build strong ties between the teams and customers.
- Maintain, and support a high load distributed system.
- Ability to work with different teams to debug and diagnose issues.
- Support and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
- Provide expertise and guidance with respect to Cloud Security and Cloud Architecture.
- Develop and enhance the organization’s cloud security and cloud architecture policies and guidelines.
- Self-driven to research, learn and implement new technologies.
- In-depth understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Application Services.
- Support SaaS-based helpdesk ticketing application and customer issues.
- Knowledge in ITIL best practices and a certificate of ITIL V3 or V4.
- Create and update relevant knowledge base articles and other documentation to address known issues, workarounds and service requests
- Provide initial RCA for long, complex or major incidents for customer incidents
- Provide ongoing feedback to improve the service request process
- Experience in PostgresSQL, AzureSQL
- Experience in AWS and Linux servers.
- Experience in Firewall, Network Routing, Windows Virtual Desktop, and Load Balancers.
- Knowledge in ITIL best practices and experience of 24×7 service delivery in an SLA/KPI driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written English language skill
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator certificate is a must
- Good to have Certified Azure Solution Architect
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes is an asset.
- Experience with network monitoring systems will be added advantage.
- Experience in ServiceNow.
Why you should join Loop1:
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies, and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver world-leading IT Operations Management outcomes. At the heart of this, are the core values that embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
We are greater than me
We are purposeful
We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1 #loopsterlife
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.