EMEA Junior Project Manager Full Time
Loop1, a global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds® ITOM offering, and Cisco Premier Partner, with specializations in enterprise networking, unified communications, and Webex collaboration, is looking to recruit an EMEA Junior Project Manager to join our team in the UK.
The Junior Project Manager is responsible for coordinating business and managing projects from the sales team handoff through the completion of service delivery. Responsibilities will include scheduling and facilitating professional services projects with our clients as well as manage project portfolios in line with business strategies in accordance with project management standards. Other administrative duties may be assigned as necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
Junior Project Manager Duties
- Responsible to Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor, Control, and the Closing of projects.
- Establish and execute the Project Governance framework.
- Define Project Scope, Develop project plans, builds project schedules, manages project meetings, communicates progress and status, enforces quality management, and identifies, responds, and manages risks, issues, and changes and manages all information technology project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Work independently to gather resource requirements, track customer completion of prerequisites, and ensure the required infrastructure is in place before installation activities are scheduled.
- Match engineering resources to the appropriate engagements based on client needs, engagement scope, and engineer’s expertise.
- Escalate exceptions and project issues – when needed – to prevent schedule delays or interruptions.
- Management of onboarding for Managed Services, Professional Services, and Development engagements and projects.
- Schedule and conduct project Kick-Off meetings and publish meeting notes to all stakeholders.
- Liaise with project stakeholders and organization management for quality control of the project.
- Liaise with Vendors, Clients, other Stakeholders, and parties involved in Loop1 projects to ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Research, review, and evaluate technical solutions.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential roadblocks, and devise contingency plans.
- Drive innovation, manage and lead growth, and actively contribute to the successful implementation and adoption of new IT solutions.
- Leverage your IT business consulting skills, pragmatic project management expertise, and key stakeholder management skills across a range of key projects.
- Track and report personal and team performance relative to the success of a business unit.
- Identify and turn over new business opportunities for Loop1 as part of our client’s roadmap.
- A love for technology and the aptitude to learn about new technologies on the job.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully drive start dates, timelines, and budget management.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a combination of small to enterprise-level projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong stakeholder relationships in complex environments and managing projects remotely.
- Ability to present to and manage communication with business / IT executive leadership.
- Able to effectively work and communicate with a global team.
- PMP Certification is desired.
- ITIL / Certified Scrum Master is desired.
- Familiarity on Microsoft Project / ServiceNow PPM and/or similar project management software experience.
- Understanding of infrastructure technology: virtual hosts/servers, database management systems, mass storage solutions, or cloud solutions with a focus on Migration / Transition projects.
- Proven background working with a geographically distributed workforce
- Deliver technology solutions to clients with experience in Cisco Collaboration / WebEx technologies and SolarWinds highly regarded.
- Experience working in an organization where SCRUM/Agile methodology was used for project management.
- Flexible to work across multiple time zones to support global initiatives and schedules.
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.