Enterprise Account Executive Full Time
As Loop1’s Account Executive for enterprise accounts in the Energy and Utilities sector, you will be responsible for generating new ITOM business in both existing and new accounts, playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
Your primary responsibility is to sell Loop1’s products upon favorable terms. You will spend most of your time on revenue generating activities to capture new business. You will be responsible for profitable sales of SolarWinds and Cisco products and services to named accounts within the Oil and Gas and Utilities sectors, such as Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Shell, BP, Valero, Duke Energy, Exelon. You will engage and track activities such as sales calls, business development, client meetings and closing deals. All activities engaging prospective clients via phone and/or in person and services will be conducted in a professional manner and with the intent of developing long-term relationships and becoming the trusted advisor to that account.
You will work closely with your clients as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique organizational challenges and goals.
You will consult with clients to identify how Loop1 can deliver business outcomes.
You will work to evangelize solutions that will help the client reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations.
You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and surpass quota.
- Establish Account Plan for each Named Account.
- Establish long-term Loop1 relationships with clients, which leads to purchased solutions.
- Prospect and identify key decision makers within the targeted accounts and develop executive level relationships.
- Become trusted advisor to key influencers and decision makers.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, while maintaining and expanding the database of contacts within the targeted organizations.
- Sales activities including prospecting, cold calling, booking appointments, arranging demos and creating proposals.
- Present compelling solutions to C-Level and key decision makers.
- Establish and maintain current client relationships by responding to client requests and managing/resolving client issues.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in NetSuite CRM.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows when necessary.
- Completely understand, present and competitively position products and services.
- Develop and maintain quality partnerships with SolarWinds and Cisco.
- Transaction and forecast management.
- Coordinate the efforts of the sales team including technical account management, support, sales support, and presales.
- Responsible for product and service demand creation
- Work with the team to create and implement contracts, teaming agreements, partnering arrangements, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Achievement Focus: Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; recognizes and acts on opportunities; sets and achieves challenging goals; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Sales Skills: Achieves sales goals; initiates new contacts; maintains client satisfaction; maintains records and promptly submits information; overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence.
- Sense of Urgency: Displays a matter of utmost urgency; understands the importance of making critical business decision in a timely manner with strong attention to detail; realization that efficiency and prioritization is critical to success.
- Client Service: Manages difficult or emotional client situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to client needs; solicits client feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Written Communications: Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; varies writing style to meet needs; writes clearly and informatively.
- Oral Communication: Demonstrates group presentation skills; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; speaks clearly and persuasively.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Coachability: Responds well to feedback and guidance, adopts a growth mindset
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plan
Experience required: Minimum of five years of proven success in quota carrying hardware, software or technology sales, account management and enterprise-level sales experience.
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.