HR Executive Full Time
Loop1 is searching for an HR Executive. This role will report directly to APJ Business Manager.
The Loop1 LLC HR Executive supports the day-to-day human resources admin responsibilities. The HR Executive is a detail-oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Initiate and complete the onboarding process for new hires, and offboarding process for terminated employees
- Provide assistance to managers in the recruitment process
- Monitor important dates, maintain and update HR database information.
- Collaborate with the finance team for the payroll process
- Maintain a documented system of HR policies and procedures
- Complete any other tasks delegated by management
- Hold a relevant qualification in Human Resources / Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in similar roles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiar with Payroll procession.
- Proficiency in ADP software is a plus.
- Ability to work as a contributor on a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to perform duties in accordance with all applicable principles, standards, and laws.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business conditions
If you think you are a good match for the role and the Loop1 team, please apply for the position and submit your CV.
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.
EOE, including disability/vets
Loop1 is a leading global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds® ITOM product offering; and Cisco Premier Partner with specializations in enterprise networking, unified communications, and Webex collaboration. Headquartered in Austin Texas, with offices in Cork Ireland, London England, Melbourne Australia, Colombo Sri-Lanka and Singapore; the group has more than 100 employees across 4 continents, clients in more than 60 countries and 47+ SolarWinds® and Cisco Certified Professional engineers