Human Resources Generalist Full Time
Loop1 is a leading global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds ITOM product offerings—we offer the most comprehensive training and professional services for SolarWinds clients across the globe. We are looking to recruit an experienced Human Resources Generalist who will be responsible for recruiting, benefits administration, onboarding/offboarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation and HRIS maintenance.
While your primary responsibility will be to support the U.S. employee base, you will work with managers and employees across all Loop1 locations. This includes Ireland, United Kingdom, Sri Lanka and Singapore.
You will be an ambassador for our core values and keep them fore front when developing people, programs, and processes. Participation in the Cares Committee will allow you to weave our core values into the HR processes and help drive culture throughout the organization.
The role reports to the Global Finance Director.
- Lead recruitment efforts for U.S. based positions. Prepare and send offer documents for EMEA and U.S. based hires.
- Work to streamline and standardize world-wide recruitment processes. Be the point of contact for hiring managers regarding recruitment process.
- Manage the U.S. Loop1 benefits programs.
- Process new hires and terminations, conduct orientation and exit interviews.
- Keep employee records up to date in ADP Workforce Now. Maintain hard copy files.
- Facilitate quarterly performance reviews and annual salary reviews through ADP Workforce Now.
- Manage time off policies in ADP Workforce Now and facilitate leave of absences.
- Provide employee updates to payroll team for bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Incorporate our culture into the HR practices.
- Counsel managers through employee relations issues.
- Answer employee and manager HR related questions.
- Implement, monitor, and review HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable State and Federal laws.
- Evaluate and improve workflows that relate to people processes by partnering with relevant stakeholders and driving the projects to completion.
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ overall HR experience
- At least 2 years recruiting experience, with some experience recruiting for IT positions
- Experience with remote working and distributed teams e.g. Teams, WebEx
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products – Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to do some international travel
- A strong desire to move into a leadership role in the HR organization
- Start-up experience
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- SPHR or PHR certification
- Working knowledge of affirmative action plans and processes
- Working with international teams
- Creating and delivering training programs
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System), a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies, and our employees are a vital factor in this success. We strive to engage good people who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise solutions to our clients. At the heart of this are the core values that embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
To apply for this position, please proceed with our application process by clicking the Apply button.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.