Internal Communication Trainer Full Time
Colombo – Sri Lanka
The person will be responsible for developing and implementing a communication quality improvement framework across all departments at Loop1 Sri Lanka. This involves areas (not limited to) such as Improving call quality, communicating in cross-cultural situations, business writing, and related language competencies. The position also requires collaboratively working with various stakeholders to deliver virtual conference coaching, language, and email training interventions.
- Conducts quality (soft skill & language) review of Loopster performance within functionally specific units to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
- Ensure all quality assurance and feedback activities, i.e., call monitoring, email, reviews, and feedback, are conducted accurately and on time to set KPIs.
- Track and update L&D QA databases and trackers to ensure data is collated and entered accurately to facilitate dashboard and reporting.
- Coordinates with department managers to ensure an appropriate number of audits is performed for each employee.
- Liaise with department heads to ensure that identified personnel are released and deliver sessions as per the agreed schedule in a timely basis.
- Summarizes findings and recommendations and forwards to supervisor to use in performance assessments and promotional decisions.
- Develop, design, and deliver English language workshops on communication and writing for new hires and tenured associates.
- Develop teaching aids, manuals, procedures, written exercises, and visual presentations for workshops
- Provides critical data used to generate weekly or monthly reports on the performance in customer meetings or email representatives. Identifies adverse performance trends and patterns
- Mentors newly hired Loopsters to ensure a smooth transition from learning to daily production and may participate in providing formal training.
- Work proactively to determine opportunities for new training modules or to anticipate training needs based on business objectives.
- Certified in language/communication from a reputable institute.
- Minimum one year of proven experience in providing communication training.
- Ability to blend and work with employees at all levels within the organization and owns a pleasing personality.
- Attention to detail and excellent listening skills is a must.
- Excellent grasp of the English language with fluency in reading, writing, and speaking is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Inquisitive, a problem-solver, an analytical mindset, superior organization skills, and excellent follow-up skills are required.
- Responsive and flexible, open to change, with a positive can-do attitude required.
- Ability to work according to operational requirements. Current shift – 11.00 am to 7.30 pm
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System), a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies, and our employees are a vital factor in this success. We strive to engage good people who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise solutions to our clients. At the heart of this are the core values that embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
To apply for this position, please proceed with our application process by clicking the Apply button.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.