Sales Engineer Loop1 Sales Team
Full Time – Sales Team – Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GB
Loop1 is looking for a Sales Engineer in our Cirencester, U.K. or Cork, Ireland office.
The primary role of the Sales Engineer is to be a technical resource that assists the sales team on a regular basis in properly scoping projects for potential clients. The ideal SE possesses both strong technical and strong communication skills. This is a junior to mid-level position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist Sales Team with client pre-sales calls to help determine the correct scope of services and produce engagement agendas as needed
• Provide product demonstrations for potential clients and internal staff
• Produce documentation and designs for SolarWinds software deployments
• Respond to RFP/RFQ/RFI’s with technically accurate and grammatically proper answers
• Maintain knowledge of and self-train as needed for all SolarWinds products that Loop1Systems provides services for
• The ability to obtain and maintain SolarWinds certifications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to perform well under pressure
• Prior experience with the SolarWinds product suite
• High school diploma
• Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis
• Excellent time management skills
• Resourceful and self-sufficient
• Previous client facing experience with SolarWinds Deployments
• 2-3 years of hands on experience with the SolarWinds product suite
• Some university experience
• Prior experience in a sales engineer position
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.