Junior Technical Account Manager Loop1 Client Services Team
The junior technical account manager is responsible for scheduling and facilitating professional services projects with our clients. This position will be based at our South Austin office location on highway 71. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of IT services and a desire to increase their knowledge via on the job training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
JUNIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER DUTIES
· Identify and escalate scope changes as necessary, getting client sign off in the process.
· Work independently to gather resource requirements, track customer completion of prerequisites and ensure required infrastructure is in place before installation activities are scheduled.
· Engage clients and Loop1 team to gather resource requirements to ensure client satisfaction and service project success.
· Communicate with engineering management any identified gaps in service delivery so that a plan to close those can be executed.
· Match engineering resources to the appropriate engagements based on client needs, engagement scope and engineer’s expertise.
· Escalate exceptions and project issues – when needed – to prevent schedule delays or interruptions.
· Partner with clients to create and maintain an up-to-date project schedule, noting constraints such as change management windows and freezes.
SCHEDULE COORDINATION DUTIES
· Management of onboarding for Managed Services, Professional Services and Development engagements and projects.
· Schedule and conduct project Kick-Off meetings and publish meeting notes to all stakeholders.
· Utilize Loop1’s standardized project delivery tools.
· Schedule scoped activity.
· Maximize the utilization of the Field Service
Engineers & Managed Service Engineers.
· Ensure project team members submit project work time
accurately and timely, and review/approve all exceptions to delivery timeline.
· High school diploma or GED
· Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· A love for technology and the aptitude to learn about new technologies on the job.
· Basic understanding of IT services.
· Experience in NetSuite Project Management Module or other PM tracking software.
· Excellent client service skills – must be able to determine when to be assertive and when to be flexible.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Project management skills.
· Familiarity with the SolarWinds suite of software or network management solutions in general.
· Experience working in an organization where SCRUM/Agile methodology was used for project management.