Manager – Unified Collaborations Full Time
Full Time – Manager – Unified Collaborations – Sri Lanka Remote – Colombo
Our engineers provide remote support and proactive consultation services for the Cisco Unified Collaboration & Network product suit. As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for driving the team to deliver service excellence honoring industry best practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide managerial leadership and an escalation point for the team in maintaining and supporting the Production Services environment (Cisco Call Manager infrastructure).
- Monitor performance of the team and maintain SLA’s with internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate standards and processes that the support team is involved with and highlight any areas of improvement.
- Ensure that all documentation is maintained by relevant staff within the team.
- Management of a shift rotation to ensure 24×7 cover with on-call support and maintain out-of-hours support in the team as appropriate.
- Monitor the ongoing workload and performance of the support team to ensure that the team provide the highest standards of service.
- Provide management reports when required and support recruitment activity to build skill groups as required.
- Ensure that timely and appropriate system and business training is provided to all team staff.
- Ensure effective, pro-active monitoring and management is in place for systems.
- Liaise with 3rd party organizations to resolve incidents and problem investigations.
- Provide technical support and guidance for IP Telephony service requests received via service tickets and perform installs, moves, adds, and changes (IMAC), handling complex issues.
- Configures, deploys, tests, maintains, monitors, and troubleshoots IP Telephony network components.
- Responsibilities extend to secondary systems such as call pilot voicemail, Contact Center Express, voicemail system, Call Express voicemail system.
- Knowledge of Cisco Communication Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection, IM & Presence, UCCX, Cisco Jabber, and Expressway products.
- Managing cisco phones & voice mail boxes
- Expert understanding of IP data, voice, and video networking concepts and systems (Call Manager, Unity, Express Gateways , Jabber W/ AD Integration, phone system BE-7000, VG-300 & 200, Cisco 6000, 7000, 8000 series)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized University.
- At least 4 years’ experience working within a (global) ITSM team, managing a team.
- Relevant industry qualifications, (Min CCNP-Collaboration is preferred)
- Experience in usage of Service Now (or similar ITSM tool) including reporting.
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal in English.
- Ability to influence others and promote the service/team.
- Must have knowledge of ITIL, ITSM framework, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Administration of Ticketing/Monitoring tools (ConnectWise, SNOW etc.)
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.