Project Support Officer Full Time - Administrative
UK Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GB
Loop1, a global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in SolarWinds® monitoring and observability, plus Runecast, Portnox, NetFoundry, KnowBe4, and netTerrain. We are actively recruiting a Project Support Officer for our UK operations.
About The Role
The successful candidate will provide administrative and project support to Loop1 Project Managers in the UK, helping to provide consistent and efficient governance and documentation, aligning with project management processes. This role can be fully remote within the timezone with close accountability, but more ideally, the person can attend the office In Cirencester a few days per week.
- Provide day-to-day support to the project team
- Support the team with organisation and setup of meetings, managing booking of stakeholders and coordinating calendars
- Attend meetings, document and circulate meeting minutes and actions
- Follow up on actions to ensure they are completed within agreed timeframes by the action owner
- Help to update and maintain project documentation including RAID logs and project plans
- Maintain project Sharepoint site with up-to-date information and communications for stakeholders
- Support with status reporting and meeting packs
- Support with collating and circulating weekly written project updates
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as required to ensure successful project delivery
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Very strong demonstrated professional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and perform efficiently in a busy environment five days per week
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint
- High attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and ability to recognise and communicate risks or issues
- Ability to engage and communicate with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to hold people accountable for timely delivery of their task
- Ability and attitude to work closely with and take direction from project managers
- A basic understanding of project management tools and techniques is a plus
- Familiarity with ServiceNow is a plus
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies, and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values that embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.