Senior Account Executive Full Time
You will work with the Loop1 company and sales leadership to devise your target strategies; execution plans and you will be 100% personally accountable for your success.
Loop1 expects that you can demonstrate how you have previously established technical credibility with existing and prospective clients providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate strong top line revenue.
You will be responsible for winning large strategic opportunities by developing strong direct client relationships at all levels of the target organizations that result in Loop1 achieving its aggressive client sales targets.
You must be able to cultivate key trusted-advisor relationships with senior level IT executives demonstrating an understanding of key business challenges within the sector.
You will work closely with Loop1 marketing, pre-sales and sales leadership to build pipeline, strategies, flesh out case studies, account plans and continue to expand the strong value-based, consultative selling methodology.
This role will report directly to the Vice President of Global Sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Drive revenue and market share for Loop1
- Bring your direct field experience and expert sector enterprise knowledge to the table to forge relationships with VP and CxO decision makers within your designated accounts
- Build a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, solution adoption, and market penetration of the Loop1 L1M3 Services offerings
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Map the client organizations, develop account plans and uncover or create sales opportunities
- Achieve and surpass well researched, agreed quarterly / annual targeted sales quotas
- Take full ownership and responsibility of the assigned Key Accounts in the sector
- Have a hands-on sales approach to help define, drive, and close sales to deliver results taking full ownership of the entire sales cycle for your Key Accounts
- Leverage Loop1 resources including presales, marketing, Technical Account Managers and specialists to support you wherever necessary
- Manage and maintain accurate account information and activity details in Loop1 NetSuite CRM
- Be responsible for all bids, bid management and client revenue-based interactions
- Establish long-term Loop1 relationships with clients that lead to purchased solutions
- Prospect and identify key decision makers within the targeted accounts and develop executive level relationships
- Participate in marketing events, seminars, networking events and trade shows when possible.
- Ability to present and competitively position Loop1 products and services.
- Develop and maintain quality partnerships with Cisco, SolarWinds and channel representatives.
- Participate in the usual sales mechanics such as Pipeline Reviews and forecast management.
- A minimum of 5 years of senior field sales and sector experience
- Demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding targets in a high-growth services and software sales role targeted at the VP / CXO level of the sector
- Extensive customer network in sector
- Strong technical acumen with ability to formulate conceptual technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer in a “consultative selling” mode
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- Healthy pipeline development, opportunity inspection, and forecasting skills to create predictability and confidence in your business results
- Demonstrated experience designing and evolving sales pursuits /processes from projects to Managed Services subscription model.
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.
EOE, including disability/vets
Loop1 is a leading global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds® ITOM product offering; and Cisco Premier Partner with specializations in enterprise networking, unified communications, and Webex collaboration. Headquartered in Austin Texas, with offices in Cork Ireland, London England, Melbourne Australia, Colombo Sri-Lanka and Singapore; the group has more than 100 employees across 4 continents, clients in more than 60 countries and 47+ SolarWinds® and Cisco Certified Professional engineers