Social and Digital Marketing Coordinator Full Time
Loop1 is a multinational technology services company founded in 2009 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, with additional staff distributed around the USA. Globally, we are rapidly expanding our presence, with international offices in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Australia, Singapore, and Sri Lanka, established to serve clients in more than 70 countries.
As a leading global partner and authorized reseller of SolarWinds IT Operations Management (ITOM) software and remote monitoring tools, we specialize in offering the most comprehensive training and professional services for SolarWinds clients worldwide. We have recently expanded our Cisco certifications in additional countries, forming an integral part of our 2021 strategic priorities, and are proud to hold Premier Partner status globally.
Company Culture and Hiring Philosophy
Loop1 exists to engage good people who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver world-leading IT Operations Management outcomes. At the heart of this are the core values that embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
To live up to our Core Values, we recognize our people are what matters most. To fully realize our purpose requires building and developing a diverse and extraordinary global team of people committed to the success of Loop1, our clients, and their fellow employees.
Loop1 has ambitious plans to grow its social and digital presence, and this is your opportunity to help steer that growth and take ownership of this area of the marketing toolkit. Ideally, you will be degree-level educated within a digital or marketing discipline and have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar role. You should have extensive, hands-on knowledge of paid and organic advertising across multiple social and digital platforms, in tracking and interpreting analytics, and producing high-quality written, audio, and video content.
The successful candidate will work closely with the regional marketing and communication teams in NA, EMEA, and APJ, aligning social and digital strategies alongside other areas of the corporate marketing mix. The role reports to the Global Marketing Manager.
- Develop and manage digital strategy across multiple channels utilizing tools and techniques as appropriate, including paid search, SEO, and PPC
- Use of Google Analytics or similar tool to develop reporting frameworks to evaluate ROI across the various digital platforms
- Help devise strategies to drive online traffic to the Loop1 website, tracking conversion rates and recommending/implementing improvements, working collaboratively with the website support team
- Increase followers and engagement across target mainstream social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, as well as industry-specific platforms
- Assist with the rollout and ongoing management of an employee advocacy platform and drive internal engagement to amplify Loop1’s social reach
- Produce in-house (or with the help of external resource) high-quality audio and video content to develop a library of content assets to increase social engagement and employee advocacy
- Monitor social media for customer comments, both positive and negative, and respond accordingly
- Review new technologies and keep Loop1 at the forefront of developments in digital and social marketing
- Degree, ideally in Digitial Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years of relevant social and digital marketing experience
- Strong content creation, editorial, and content curation skills
- Developed understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do, positive attitude, be a strong team player
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-pressure role
- A flexible approach to working hours to accommodate global time zones
- Experience working in the technology sector would be advantageous
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools, especially NetSuite
- Familiarity with web content management systems, especially WordPress
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.
We put both competency and character at the center of our hiring process. We are committed to hiring employees who can achieve superior results while maintaining an ethical, team-based approach to their work. We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage. We hire those who recognize that achieving our companywide objectives is the result of creating value for our clients, which leads to high levels of personal job satisfaction and creates opportunities for career advancement. Every employee should be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its objectives.
At Loop1, we believe leaders inspire those around them, and all employees should act as leaders, whether they lead a team, lead a project, or proactively lead themselves through their day. We hire people who:
- Have integrity in all they do
- Demonstrate and inspire trust and teamwork
- Are self-engaged, optimistic, and resilient, bouncing back quickly from setbacks
- Take personal ownership over outcomes, seeing challenges as opportunities, and choosing to find a way to succeed
- Express their ideas assertively and engage in a positive, productive, open, and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Fully commit to decisions made, even those in which they may not fully agree, and express their buy-in through positive, productive action
- Hold themselves and their peers accountable for delivering on companywide results on behalf of our clients
In summary, Loop1 employees are committed to winning together as we work to create authentic and enduring value for our clients, our industry, and our world. And we are committed to winning the right way both ethically and as a team.
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.