Software Developer Full Time
Loop1, a leading global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds ITOM product offerings—we offer the most comprehensive training and professional services for SolarWinds clients across the globe is looking to recruit a Software Developer to undertake software development projects for our clients.
Loop1 Software Developers are tasked with helping our customers achieve their desired IT Operations Management objectives. As a developer at Loop1, you will participate in the presales to service delivery lifecycle to ensure our customers receive world-class software solutions aligned to their goals that are correctly defined and executable, and maintainable.
The primary function of the Software Developer role is to undertake software development projects for customers. A typical project for a Loop1 Software developer is building integrations between disparate software platforms. These integrations are often new solutions that have not been market-tested. As such, attention to detail and collaboration with presales engineers significantly contribute to project success.
The secondary functions of the role are to maintain the code base developed for the projects, to train and mentor junior developers to identify areas for code improvement, and to respond to customer requests for break/fix support or code enhancement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet with customers on presales calls to determine project viability
- Work with presales to develop proposed solutions and requirements
- Develop solutions for customers and work with them to test/validate
- Support clients on a maintenance period after the project concludes
- 2+ years web development experience
- OS and general knowledge
- Memory management
- I/O management
- Basic networking concepts
- Proficiency with SQL and one or more RDBMS databases
- MS SQL (primarily), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle
- Experience with a mixture of compiled and scripted languages
- GoLang, etc
- Comfortable working with APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Understanding of good testing and CI/CD practices
- Solid documentation and diagramming skills
- Proficiency with NoSQL Databases
- MongoDB, RethinkDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with GraphQL, Message Brokers, and Containerization
- Experience with front-end technologies & frameworks
- React, Angular, Vue
- Reactstrap, Material UI, Tailwind CSS, Chakra UI, Bootstrap
- Experience with ServiceNow Development principals, associated technologies, and frameworks, including but not limited to
- Integrating ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST web services
- Using the Workflow Editor to configure workflows
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System), a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this are the core values that embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.