Technical Account Manager Full Time
Loop1, a global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds® ITOM offering, and Cisco Premier Partner, with specializations in enterprise networking, unified communications, and Webex collaboration, is looking to recruit an Technical Account Manager to join our team in the US.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) at Loop1 helps to drive complete client satisfaction and lifetime account value throughout the Loop1 client lifecycle while also helping to ensure our goals for engineer utilization are met. Loop1 Technical Account Managers are multidisciplinary knowledge workers with technology and business consulting experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide technical management for assigned Loop1 clients.
- Maintain client relationships to ensure Loop1’s value is recognized.
- Provide clients with proactive roadmaps that align with the L1M3 & ITOMplus models.
- Work with clients to identify value add services, and convert them to cases for the assigned engineer, or leads for net new business opportunities.
- Maintain active client profiles for assigned clients focusing on current state as well as 2-3-year roadmaps highlighting future initiatives and environment changes.
- Establish relationships and lines of communication with client management teams.
- Work with the Global Head of Managed Services and Operations Managers regarding assessment and evaluation of engineering staff.
- Perform post engagement hands-on reviews of all project services delivered.
- Identification of oversights in the pre-sales scoping effort of the engagement.
- Identification of incomplete or unsatisfactory work delivered by the Loop1 engineer.
- Identification of further enhancements that can be turned in to new sales opportunities.
- Provide documented recommendations to the sales engineering team, operations management, and sales reps.
- Communicate with engineering team management any technical issues that are uncovered which were a result of the services delivered by Loop1.
- Work closely with Operations Managers to help maximize the utilization of the Professional Services Engineers, Managed Service Engineers, and Public Training team.
- Assist with and contribute to content creation for use by Loop1 Marketing.
- Provide feedback and assist with on-going functionality and capabilities within the Loop1 SolarWinds Demo environments.
- Work with Operations teams and engineers to help mentor engineers in identifying opportunities in client accounts.
- Maintaining current awareness and understanding of industry trends and best practices for end-to-end, full-stack technology solutions.
- IT Operations Management qualifications with ITIL Foundation Certification, PRINCE2 or SCRUM certification.
- Functional knowledge of the SolarWinds product suite, related technologies, and the aptitude to acquire necessary knowledge quickly on a self-taught basis.
- Functional knowledge of Cisco Enterprise NEtworking and Cisco Collaboration technologies.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent client service skills – must be able to determine when to be assertive and when to be flexible.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to scope professional services tasks and create associated documentation when necessary.
- Project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in NetSuite Project Management Module or other PM tracking software
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies; and our employees are a key factor in this success. We strive to engage good people, who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise services to our clients. At the heart of this, are the core values which embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.
Loop1 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform this job.