Turn that frown upside down—let Loop1 take care of your Orion Upgrade
Tim engaged Loop1 to take care of his Orion 2020.2 upgrade.
Tim is no longer glum!
Let Loop1 manage your upgrade process from as little as $2201
Our experienced, SolarWinds Certified Professional (SCP) engineers can manage the upgrade process for you. This is their life blood. They do this day in, day out, and have a vast amount of experience in helping Loop1 clients upgrade their SolarWinds environment, from small deployments to large, with multiple products, and additional polling engines, across multiple environments.
No infrastructure is too complex for Loop1!
1Exclusions apply. Eligibility for $220 upgrade offer will be determined following analysis of Orion Insights Report.
Be like Tim—don’t miss out!
No matter which products you have; NPM, NTA, SAM, DPA… every product has new features available in the Orion 2020.2 release—improved performance, bug fixes, enhanced scalability across the entire stack; all of which you have already paid for, and could be benefitting from today!
Check out Loop1’s Top 5 Orion 2020.2 highlights below.
- Improved login experience, with up to 96% faster load times to the login page2
- Orion Web interface optimizations and improvements
- Improved query and database maintenance performance
Enhanced Volume Status
- Individual Warning/Critical thresholds per volume
- New option to ‘override Orion global thresholds’—define your own unique warning and critical thresholds
New Dynamic Maps
- Create & customize text boxes, labels, or layouts
- Incorporate custom icons, shapes, dynamic backgrounds
- Track historical changes to maps using time travel
- Powerful new custom, data-driven, summary dashboards
- Provides greater level of flexibility over how dashboard data is displayed
- Add widgets, specify the widget type (KPI, Proportional, Table, Timeseries)
Network Insights™ Features
- Comprehensive monitoring for advanced network devices
- Visualize and gain insight into the health and performance of your F5® BIG-IP® load
balancers, Cisco ASA, and Palo Alto Networks® firewalls, and Cisco Nexus switches
296% faster loading of the login page from NPM v.2019.4, as verified in SolarWinds lab. Actual improvement may vary.
Check out the following performance enhancements in Orion 2020.2 vs 2019.4! Eliminating 'Cold Start', Summary & Node Details View, All Active Alerts & All Reports, and Modern Dashboards
Eliminating ‘Cold Start’
‘Cold Start’ is similar to starting your car in the morning. It will take some time to warm up after being left idle for an extended period. In some cases for Orion this could be more than 20 seconds! While still faster than warming up your car, it can feel like an eternity when looking at a blank page! For those who want more detail here, we have made some changes under the hood as to how the Orion IIS Application Pool recycling is managed.
In testing, eliminating ‘Cold Start’ delivered a 96% improvement!3
Summary and Node Details Views
Load times of the Summary and Node Details Views, along with the All Reports and All Active Alerts pages have been improved. Summary view optimization has resulted in an average 35% improvement in lab tests3
All Active Alerts & All Reports
Although not as fast as an engine management indication on a car’s dashboard, The Active alerts page was on average 67% faster in testing3
Modern dashboards have been created with performance in mind. A simple comparison between a modern dashboard and classic summary view using the same data for 3 widgets shows a marked improvement3
3Performance improvements of Orion Platform 2020.2 verified in SolarWinds lab against the previous version. Actual improvements may vary.