For a flat fee, our experienced engineers work with your team (up to 10 people) to tailor and build your installation while training them to maintain it. Not only will we be able to give you a unique and custom installation, but also instill knowledge in your team to continue the maintenance of your products. While on-site, we will gather requirements to help with capacity planning for future needs.
Loop1 specializes in providing a wide range of training. We perform both on-site and remote training using your deployed solution which allows your staff to learn in the comfort of a familiar environment. Our approach suits all types and levels of learners from help desk staff to systems architects.
Interested in Onsite/Remote Training?
Onsite & Remote Training Features
Full Installation Services
- Review and identify necessary hardware and software platforms for deployment
- Provide network preparation assistance to ensure all devices are configured appropriately for monitoring and management solutions
- Configuration of SQL database back end
- Installation of all products and modules
- Conduct initial network discovery and database population
- Provide advanced deployment planning and architecture design for large and complex networks
- Minimize deployment time and avoid adding work items to already busy staff members