Keep IT Running With Loop1 and SolarWinds
All of us at Loop1 hope you are keeping safe and well during these unprecedented times
As the world deals with the changes brought about by the COVID-19 outbreak, IT pros are faced with keeping their organizations and employees up and running remotely. Here at Loop1, our experienced SolarWinds® Certified Engineers have developed an intelligent operational dashboard to help IT pros manage their SolarWinds systems from a single source of truth.
We invite you to join us for a free 60-minute webinar during which we will demonstrate how you can keep your organization running using world-leading IT monitoring setups.
All attendees will receive the Loop1 dashboard and connecting code for free, together with up to two hours of a Loop1 engineers’ time, also free, to help you set it up in your organization. No catch, no obligation. Just a desire to do our part to help our fellow IT pros during these extraordinary times.
North America Webinar Date: Friday, April 24th, 2020
North America Webinar Time: 8am US CST
APJ Webinar Date: Friday, April 24th, 2020
APJ: 11am Australia Easten and 9am Singapore
Meet the presenters:
During the course of the webinar, Bill and Lorenzo will help you to:
This 60-minute webinar will also include a live Q&A session – a chance to pick the brains of the Chief Loopster, Bill, and lead SolarWinds trainer, Lorenzo – topics covered will include:
- How to get an end-to-end understanding of your infrastructure and how to monitor it
- Monitoring Cisco Webex and MS Teams for my organisation
- Dashboard and beyond – download and set ups
- Optimising and checking that your VPN’s are all good
- Checking carrier speeds and availability
- Check that your cloud connections are working?
- System Management and Backups – have you got them working correctly?
- The Q&A you always really wanted to have around monitoring
We really hope you can join us. Can’t make that date? Don’t worry, we’ll be sharing the recording with everyone who registers following the live broadcast. Register now!