Is your SolarWinds Environment ready for 2019?
SolarWinds recently released version upgrades for NPM, NCM, NTA, IPAM, and general updates to the Orion platform and we want to make sure your team is completely up to date.
- NPM 12.4 – Cisco ACI® Support. Now your team can accurately monitor your SDN environment with Cisco ACI support and other general interface and performance improvements.
- NCM 7.9 -Simplify configurations with multi-device baselines. Easily create, assign, and implement baseline templates across multiple devices.
- NTA – 4.5 Alert on Flow. Create custom alerts to quickly identify extreme changes in traffic flow and remediate issues more efficiently.
- IPAM 4.8 – Update includes Infoblox® support, the ability to replace custom fields with more convenient custom properties, and more comprehensive support for Linux users.
Where does Loop1 come in?
2018 IT trends found that nearly half of IT professionals have a reactive organizational strategy, leaving teams spending 50% of their time maintaining and trouble shooting an environment, instead of working on mission critical tasks. So what can Loop1 engineers do to mitigate this issue and get your team back on track?
- Manage updates and optimization
- Monitor & trouble-shoot your environment
- Implement proactive monitoring strategies to pinpoint issues faster
- Identify mission critical tasks for your team
While the SolarWinds product suite has completely changed the game for IT monitoring software with out-of-the-box solutions, many of our clients have benefitted from Loop1 engineers walking them through the update process – saving time and effort in the long run.
What does Loop1 Bring to the Table?
- Over 7 years of experience with SolarWinds products per engineer on staff
- More than 600 SolarWinds engagements in 2018 – including many version upgrades
- Over half of the Fortune 500 Companies are currently Loop1 clients
- Engineers work in some of the most complex environments across the globe
- Ability to quickly remediate some of the more common update issues experienced
- Provide valuable insight and problem solving for the more difficult obstacles
If you need help with your upgrade, contact us at email@example.com, and a member of our expert staff will reach out to discuss your needs.