Decade after decade, organizations have poured countless hours and dollars into IT operations management (ITOM). So, how do you know where you stand? Can you create alignment around IT strategy to evaluate priorities to improve responsiveness and reduce risk? Getting your arms around where to get the biggest bang for your buck can be tricky with larger organizations and numerous stakeholders.
To help IT organizations deliver the most impactful business outcomes, Loop1, a trusted SolarWinds partner, has developed the Loop1 Monitoring Maturity Model (L1M3) to help drive ITOM maturity. This model provides a scorecard and roadmap to close the gaps between people, processes, and tools to reduce noise, improve efficiency, and drive business insights.
Join us in this webinar to learn how you can leverage L1M3 to assess your current monitoring maturity and build a roadmap to achieve your goals.
- Learn the five phases of monitoring maturity: Ad-Hoc, Fragmented, Typical, Optimized, and Insightful
- Learn how to assess ITOM maturity
- Adoption and enablement
- Performance and availability
- Security and compliance
- Feature awareness
- Automation and integration
- Analytics and business outcomes
- Discover how to apply the assessment to every technology, deployed anywhere
- IT Service Management
- Servers and containers
- Learn how you can quickly and easily correlate all of the above using a single, powerful feature of the SolarWinds® Orion® Platform.