- Reduce downtime by quickly identified end-to-end connections
- Pinpoint exact locations of each connection segment and element
- Find any attributes you like in seconds with our quick search
- Create circuits with simple drag and drops and map each assigned path down to the port level
- Attach any documents to your OSP elements and manage them like you do in SharePoint
netTerrain OSP Robust, easy, affordable: you can get it all
Solve challenges in managing outside plant cabling and infrastructure with netTerrain OSP: a user-friendly and 100% web-based visualization software. With this flexible platform, organizations can add any element to its maps and diagrams – from manholes to antennas to creating your own types of ducts (using GIS-enabled maps that offer exact positioning with 19 zoom levels and 6-decimal precision).
Decision makers gain access to a set of real-time diagrams and reports that facilitate aligning IT investments with business objectives through reduction of costs, improved service levels and the mitigation of risks.
netTerrain OSP provides cable management for the inside and outside plant. Measure distances between objects on maps, lengths of connections (including their bend points) and automatically place objects based on latitude/longitude values or city/town names. netTerrain OSP also allows data and maps from Google Earth (KMZ/KML) to be imported.
netTerrain OSP Key Features
Visually manage your fiber, copper, transmission and wireless networks